Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Months, how?

Time flies when you're having fun. And life with this girl is all about fun! She is really starting to show her personality: lots of real and fake laughing, growling when her siblings take something from her, trying out things because she knows they're silly, and dancing, dancing, dancing!

She's cutting 3 teeth on top and loves pretty much any food you put in front of her (except bananas). The kid can eat, often more than her brother at a given meal. She's sleeping more consistently during the day with a big morning nap, a mini afternoon nap, and mostly through the night. Anyway, she just pretty much rocks.

Here's some photos from the past week. I've been practicing using my camera in manual mode and I'm pretty impressed with the results, if I do say so myself. Having this model sure does help though!