Thursday, August 30, 2012

Slacker

Man I've been a slacker this summer. One post per month has pretty much been the norm and that's just not ok. Life is busy for sure with 3, but now that school has started I'm going to try really hard to be much better. I'm toying with the idea of starting a new blog or giving this one an overhaul. We'll see, I may not have as much time as I think I'm going to have.
The kids started school this week. A loves it of course, and H has only gone one day since he's in Kinder and they do this staggered entry thing. He'll go again tomorrow with everyone. He got the teacher we were hoping for and we've heard such good things. When I dropped him off Tuesday, there were no tears from either of us and he was happy about his day when I picked him up. He's really grown and matured over the summer, less clingy than he was at the end of the school year.
H is having a playdate today and I'm getting lots done. M is following them from room to room and was pounding on the door when they went outside to play. So cute! She's crawling super-fast now and can stand up for a few seconds on her own. Oh and she loves to dance. Here's proof from our playdate dance-party:


No comments: