Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome October!

My favorite month has arrived! I'm celebrating October today by making time for myself. I decided to give up a few things in my busy schedule because life was feeling too rushed and too stressful. I do not want to look back and remember my last year here as busy and hectic. (H)'s school is closed today so we're taking it easy this morning with a few cartoons (a rare treat on a weekday!), some knitting, and a good old-fashioned house cleaning. It was so nice this morning to just walk at his pace back to the car after dropping off *A* and not feeling like I had to rush to get to the next thing.
We're looking forward to a weekend of fun: date night, soccer, celebrating Nana's b-day in Chattanooga (I think we're going to take a train ride! The kids are going to go nuts!), and a visit to our sponsoring parish. I'm off to enjoy this lovely day with the windows open and leaves falling.

No comments: