Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall is...


1.) ...looking outside and seeing color everywhere. The world outside my window is literally orange right now...
2.) ...soup for dinner.
3.) ...crunchy walks.

4.) ...sunset starting at 4:30! Apparenly since we're on the edge of the time zone and living high up, the sun sets really early here. I'm not too thrilled about this, especially when it's the middle of winter and it's dark at 4 o'clock!
5.) ...pumpkin everything...I've made pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin cookies and pumpkin muffins all in the last week! Luckily I have given most of them away for various causes so I haven't actually consumed all those baked goods!
6.) ...thinking of and planning Thanksgiving, we host every year and can't wait to have everyone up here!
7.) ...slippers on feet.
8.) ...crafting for Holiday presents.
9.) ...a season of new smells; wood burning, leaves decaying, things baking.

10.) ...going fast and I don't want it to end! The leaves are so perfect this week, but they're really starting to fall today and we're supposed to have rain tomorrow. At least I have some pictures to remember them by!

Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: