Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Down

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been taking it easy lately, mostly just to get life settled back down after the fun-filled craziness of gradutaion week, but also because I have a lot of work to do for my "jobs" and ^J^ is home so we're out having too much fun. It's really strange to think this year is over and we only have 2 left...I know everyone says this, but it went so fast, too fast. I'm super-excited about the summer up here though! The town/campus is so empty and I'm looking forward to exploring all over and meeting new people as they move in.

For now, we're taking full advantage of this in-between time when school is over and ^J^'s CPE hasn't yet begun. We have not quite 3 weeks of time together to play, read, relax, and get into our summer routine. This week has been so nice, it seems so luxiourous to have 2 people home at the same time, or going to the grocery store together! Next week we go to the beach with ^J^'s family, so I probably won't be posting much then either, but I'll be back with lots of pictures I'm sure!
Here are some updates from the past week or so:

Neighbor Buddies After the Children's Crossing Ceremony

Patient Grads

Graduation Picnic at the Lake


No comments: