Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our Little Ballerina

Last weekend was *A*'s ballet recital. She was so excited and they rehersed on the big stage all week long.

I know this picture is blurry but it shows her signature move, the "skip, hop". she has loved this move since she learned it and frequently moves around the house this way. In my not-so-humble opinion, she did it the best out of everyone in her class. :)
Here she is on the big day (she was so happy that they had to wear make-up)


and after with her flowers.

She was so proud, we were so proud, all the family & friends that came to see her were so proud.


Poor (H) slept in Gram's lap through the whole thing, but he had to sit through all those rehersals so he was forgiven!


She's ready to start ballet again but I told her we have to wait until next Fall. I think swimming will take the place of ballet for the summer as her favorite "extra-curricular activity". We just found out that she can join pre-swim/conditioning for swim team and practice her swimming skills 4 days a week. Everynight for the past few months, she has asked me if we can go to the pool tomorrow and now I can finally say "yes"!

No comments: