Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So many pictures, so little time...

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I have so many waiting on my camera for me to download but to do that I need TIME...

I made a change in our weekely schedule today by deciding to drop choir. Although I really love it, I skipped last week and realized how much time it gives me not to go. I made the decision today and by missing practice today and was able to do, fold, and put away 3 loads of laundry! Imagine, being able to actually do things at home!

So, I'm really excited and looking forward to having more time at home and with the kids. I've really been sad about not being able to give more lessons to the kids at home, and I think we all need a little more unrushed time together.

Gotta run off to a Spouses' Meeting, more tomorrow in my new FREE TIME!!!!

No comments: