Friday, July 24, 2009

Camp Mommy

Yesterday we went to Atlanta to drop the kiddos off with ^J^'s parents for 2 days. It's been a really long time since they've spent the night somewhere and I think this might be the first time for a 3 day/2 night trip. I'm telling people they are at Camp Gram&Papa.
I miss them terribly but I'm also getting a LOT accomplished. We went on a double-date last night to see Harry Potter at the drive-in. It was very fun (until we saw the rat-like creature wandering around between the cars, but then found out it was a raccoon) and quite cold! Today ^J^ is gone all morning at a meeting so I'm lounging, and cleaning, and watching the food network while drinking coffee and eating leftover junior mints from last night. I'm hoping to get the kids' closets cleaned out and clothes ready for a consignment sale in Nashville next week. But first I think I'll go lay on the couch and watch Giada make some yummy Italian food. Isn't Camp Mommy great?!

No comments: