Friday, September 19, 2008

Home again, Home again, Tra, La, La.

We're headed back to the ATL this weekend for my favorite consignment sale to stock up on the kids' fall and winter clothes, to check on the house (sell, sell, sell!), and to go to my niece's b-day party. *A* is already there, having some bonding time with grandma, and we're leaving after ^J^'s class. I really need to get us packed up but I'm not able to get moving today.

We're missing so much fun stuff this weekend here. An arts and crafts festival, an old-time music festival, and this cool equestrian event for kids. Oh well, there's always next year. It's amazing how much there is to do up here though. Living an hour from any major city isn't so bad when you have all these other events to keep you busy. O.k., I'm off to clean and pack, maybe this second cup of coffee will kick in and I won't feel like crawling back into bed with my book and my cuddle-bunny baby boy.
Bonne Weekend!

No comments: