Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now...

Many of my favorite bloggers do this periodically so here goes:

1.) This week. ^J^ is home more and the kids have been really good all week. *A* woke up from her nap yesterday and said "I got manners now Mommy!". Like the manners fairy came to visit her in her sleep. We had so much freetime today and usually Wednesdays are so busy. We filled our extra morning time with Wal-Mart, but at least we had time to roam around and look at the "scary stuff" as *A* calls it for Halloween, pick out pants for ^J^, and grocery shop.

2.) Yoga. I'm really trying to start doing it everyday again. I'm too young to feel this old.

3.) This book. I've had it since last Christmas, but never picked it up. It's really good so far.

4.) This recipe for banana bread, I'm trying it out today.

5.) Knitting socks. It's harder than anything I've ever knit but I'm staying motivated because I'm so excited to put my feet inside them and show them off. The yarn I have is so fun and colorful, sorry I'm not able to share a picture.

6.) The smell of Fall. Eventhough it's still in the low 80's, Fall smells are all around. Decaying leaves, burning wood, pumpkin bread baking. Leaving Wal-Mart today I could smell wood burning, it caused such a shift in my mood. I can't wait to have a fire. I think it's going to get in the low 40's here one night this week. Whoo hoo!

7.) Unpacking the rest of our boxes.

8.) Feeling like I am settled, and the hope of future crafty plans like things from this blog.

9.) The excitement about the election. We're having a debate party tonight. We had to cancel with some other friends who we invited to a Project Runway finale party, but we found out they were on the same night at the same time. Not smart Bravo. Anywho, I hope tonight is a good one. I just recently watched the SNL clips with Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin and laughed SO hard. Hilarious! I especially like this one...


10.) When all 4 of us take naps in the afternoon...like right now.

No comments: